Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No Internet


Just when you think you are getting back to blogging, life kicks you a hard one. We have no internet now at our house. That is cool, but the lack of TV was killing me on Thursdays (Grey's Anatomy). Who would think that TV and internet can put a hinderance on family. Our life is so much better no that their is no TV or internet. Check this out! We spend time together. We complained about never seeing each other, yet we did not make it a point when we could. Life is still great at the Arnold's. We are actually a family now.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Isn't that the truth? As much as I love love love internet and TV, we tend to turn everything off several times a day b/c otherwise we just are not really "seeing" each other. As soon as I realize that I'd rather be watching the show that's on, rather than listen to Madison tell me "one more story" I realize that's enough! What could be more entertaining tham your kids, right? :)

Anonymous said...

Amen!We actually did not have internet until this year and now I find new possibilities as well as pitfalls......

McDreamy said...

hey girl! i understand the no internet thing. :) and the tv's always on shaky ground!

i'll start catchin' up on your site soon!!