Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally A Vacation


Finally a vacation! I am heading to Jonesboro today. I can't wait. I love it up there. Michael and I always have a great time there. One day, maybe if we have to move it will be there.
School is out today due to the outbreak of flu. So I get to leave early. Woo hoo. Leaving at noon instead of 3:30. Maybe the house will be cleaned when I get home. Yeah right! It doesn't hurt to wish.
UPDATE ON KAYLEE: She is indeed still a girl. Right now she is 3lbs and 4 oz. The due date on this ultrasound was March 28. So anywhere from the end of March to the beginning of April, I am due. I can't wait. Everything is going great with her. No major problems have been sited. The next appointment is the end of February, then I am coming every 2 weeks. It does not seem like that time yet.
Well, I must go to Jonesboro now. I'll keep you updated. Maybe after Kaylee is born I will have less ranting about nothing.

3 comments:

Sugar-n-Spice said...

hope you have a great weekend in jonesboro!...i haven't been checking up on your blog, so i didn't know you have linked back up! :)...AND i didn't know you've been struggling a little. i was looking at your post, and their dates, and realizing wed. night when i asked how you were doing, you said "fine."...i hadn't a clue! you looked beautiful, and i enjoyed being with you! goes to show how oblivious i can be. hope all is looking up...i can't wait to see that precious baby girl!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Glad things are better for you and most certainly glad you do not have the flu!!!Have fun in Jonesboro!!!

McDreamy said...

i didn't know we were within a week of each other! good grief. i wish you could get a picture on here of you - i'd LOVE to see you pregnant - you weren't even showing the last time i saw you! are you coming to the shower? when's yours? i didn't miss it did i?