Saturday, January 20, 2007

No Longer Sick Much


Life is looking better. I am no longer coughing much, which means Kaylee kicks less. Woo hoo!
This last week has been crazy with all the sickness. I have average about 10 in my kindergarten class a day. So about 6 have been absent. We have had strep throat and the flu. Then on top of that yesterday, we discovered head lice. Three went home. I finally ended up with 7 yesterday. It is crazy. Only in my class. Needless to say, my house is having to get a good cleaning and my classroom for the lice.
Today is going to prove to be better, if I can stay out of the bathroom. It seems like I am there all the time. No, I am not throwing up. I have to pee every time I stand up. Will those 10 more weeks hurry and get here.
Anyways, I am excited next weekend I will get to go to Jonesboro. FInally a vacation. Well, a working vacation. I am sure I will have lots of school work to do. I will be out of the house though.
Enough boring you. I am going to go and soak in hot water so my muscles can move.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yikes! I hope you guys can avoid ALL of the sickies from school! I cannot believe you only have 10 weeks to go!!! I know the end of pg is so hard... to be honest this pg has been fairly uncomfortable for me already.. stupid sciatic nerve!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

WOW!That is alot of sickness at school!!!And head lice......ugh......those are the worst!!I am glad you are feeling better!!10 weeks will fly by before you know it!!!!!