Sunday, February 18, 2007

6 weeks Left



Well, I have six weeks left. I am so ready. I feel like she has dropped some, but it is probably my imagination. Everything hurts now, so yes I am completely miserable. But the end is in sight. I have an appointment this week then I am going every two weeks.


Update on Mr. Fishy: We have a new one. Well, sort of. If you remember the original Mr. Fishy (beta) was killed by my wonderful husband. Yesterday, we went to get another beta. Wal-Mart in Pine Bluff did not have very pretty ones. Then we went to the Pet Cellar in Star City. They were ugly to. Not much color to them. We ended up with a Black Moor. I tried to get Ashton to pick out a pretty bright orange gold fish. Instead this is what he wanted. It is the ugliest thing I have every seen. It is black with big black eyes. How depressing? Anyways, the fish looked really small at the pet shop. We got home and put him in the one gallon tank. He barely fits. So today we went and purchased a 10 gallon tank. On the bright side, now I can buy some colorful fish to make up for the ugly black fish that Ashton and Michael just adore.
Regarding my last post on the tight clothes. It was a WOMAN that told me my clothes were too tight. I think that is what hurt the most. The males never said anything.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

That is great-both that you have 6 weeks left and that you got a new fish!!!!

Sugar-n-Spice said...

i think we have to get to that miserable point to be ready for delivery...by that time we don't care what we have to go through to get that baby out! lol!

i can't wait to see her....and i kinda like that ugly black fish...too funny!

Mandy said...

Brandy is so right! Suzanne and I talk about that... how you feel so NOT ready for the baby to come, for the birth process, etc.. UNTIL the end! Then it's like "JUST GET OUT ALREADY!" ;) Not much longer!!

Oh what a interesting new fish. ;) Looks like something clayton and Carter would bring home! Madison wants us to buy her a fish for her bday.. I really hope they have some pretty betas by June b/c I do NOT have the willpower to take care of any other kind! lol