Monday, April 30, 2007

Kaylee--1 Month Old

Where has the time gone? In two weeks, I return to work because my little girl will be six weeks old. It is a scary thought. Why does time pass by so fast when you are having a great time? I have enjoyed the time with her all to myself without worrying about the kaos in my life. That will soon change.

Milestones or moments in her life so far that are important to me:
  • beginning to open her hands (ready to explore the world)
  • only sleep if she is on my arm (sometimes gets annoying)
  • eats all the time
  • hiccups are constant because she drinks her milk so fast
  • sleeps through the night (only gets up about once for a bottle)
  • isn't annoyed by brother who is constantly in her face
  • stares so proudly at you
  • beginning to smile when you talk to her (I don't think it is gas)

Children are so precious. They are truly a gift from God.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Beautiful!!

Mandy said...

She's too darn cute, Lou! I can't believe she's already 1 month old... I was just telling Suzanne today that I'm already sad thinking about Samuel being born b/c I know the instant he's out.. he'll start losing that newborn baby look. :(

I put all of madison's infant sized hairbows (the clippy kind) in a ziplock bag for you... hopefully we'll see you guys around soon and I'll pass them to ya! I won't be needing them :)

McDreamy said...

y'all and your hairy children that can wear bows, you suckas!! j/k!

i love hearing about her and ashton's pictures are too cute!