Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Kaylee is Here!!!

Kaylee has arrived. We went to the hospital around 3:30 a.m. on April 1st. She was born at 12:55 p.m. She was 7lbs and 14 ozs and 22 1/2 inches long. We have been discharged from the hospital. We all arrived home last night around 9 pm. Kaylee had a great night. She got up about every 3 hours for feeding but it wasn't bad.




PRAYER REQUEST: Kaylee does have a club foot. After our 1 week check up we may be making several trips to Little Rock to correct her foot problem.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Congratulations Lou!!I was so surprised to read this(as I caught a glimpse of you at Wal mart Saturday evening as you were leaving and of course you were still pregnant)Woo HOO!!!She is so beautiful!!!

Sugar-n-Spice said...

how beautiful! i can't believe i missed seeing her last night....i let my hubbie talk me into that one. i can't wait to hold her...new babies are sooo precious. tj said she reminded him of kynlee....if he's right, hang on to your hat, you're going for a ride! :) i can't believe you're home and posting already, too. thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!

Mandy said...

Omgosh she is GORGEOUS!!! Reminds me of my babies with all of that beautiful dark hair. :) Thanks so much for postings pics.. I've been dying to see her!