Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bowling League

Yes, you read right. I have joined a bowling league. Michael has been wanting to for years. So to help him out, I joined. I am really bad. I guess that gives me more of a handicapped. Woo hoo. My average this week was 78. I couldn't even break 100. Next week will be better. I promise.

Right now, I am so sore. Who would have thought bowling was such exercise?

By the way, we need one more player. We have three. Michael, Taylor, and I. We need four by next week. Who wants to join? You have to be better than me.

4 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Well that counts me out-that is about my average.My husband is decent though.Tee hee hee.Sounds like you all are having a great time though.

Kevin Stoxe said...

I would, but my funds tell me I can't....... Oh well... It would have been fun....Maybe next year....

Mandy said...

I'm not a bowler either... I really don't even enjoy it I'm so bad at it! lol

Just an FYI.. when pg with Carter my ob/gyn told me NO BOWLING.. I don't know why though?? Might be something to ask about though

Angelina said...

Must be soo wonderful that you don't have time to comment? Miss the blogs!