Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tiny Mister Drew County


So it has been a while. I have been busy, but I must take the time and brag on my little boy. He won Tiny Mister Drew County 2006 for his age group (24 - 35 months) today. He was so great. He walked on stage and stole the show. He waved and blew kisses at everyone. He had the audience reacting. You can call me over exaggerating, but it is true. He is going to be in the parade Tuesday, so come and see for yourself.
Sorry about the long time no blogging, I just don't have time. I am so tired when I get home from work that I go straight to bed. I think I sleep more now that I am pregnant. When I am not sleeping, I am trying to take a grad course. I will try to get on more often.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I'm so proud of Ashton. I wish I could say the same about my photography (dang lighting). At least a trained professional was their. I was a little worried that those blonde haired blue eyed boys were going to steal the show...but no...

Mandy said...

oh look at him!!! ADORABLE! Congrats Ashton! We're not surprised at all that you won.. you're such a cuttie!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

He is abssolutely Handsome!I am not surprised he won at all...LOL.My kids will be in the parade tuesday also-MES float.Congratulations to Ashton!!!!!!!!

Sugar-n-Spice said...

another not suprised friend. . .that boy has just the personality and looks to do such a thing! i'll look for him at the parade! we've missed your posts and comments! glad to have ya back.

Diana Harton said...

He is so darn cute.