Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Friday Five on Sunday






1. How much TV do you watch?

Not much. I have a few shows that I watch religiously. Most of the time, Ashton has the TV.

2. What type of show is your favorite?

I am a sucker for reality TV. I love Real World. Every Tuesday night, I am in front of my TV watching it. Other than that, I love detective shows, especially Cold Case on A & E.

3. Which talk show host do you hate?

I don't hate any of them. I even wanted to be a talk show host when I grew up. That was what I originally went to school for. Now look at me, I am a teacher.

4. Are you looking forward to any new season premieres?

Grey's Anatomy. I can't wait. Will Thursday ever get here?


5. Which show is your guilty pleasure?

Real World. I must know everything that is going on. I even get online to check out MTV overdrive for scenes that were edited.

No comments: