Monday, March 05, 2007

Completely Miserable

I am finally at the stage of being completely miserable. I never had this problem with Ashton. In fact, I don't even know what a contraction feels like. I think I am having Braxton Hicks though.
Kaylee has dropped. I am on my feet constantly so my back is in so much pain. Today we gave standardized test. I was on my feet for 1.5 hours. It doesn't sound like much, but it felt like ten hours. All I can do or want to do is stay in bed. That isn't even comfortable either. I just wish she would come and the misery would be over.
On brighter note, Michael has been great. I think he finally realizes that I just can't move or it hurts. He has cooked supper several nights in a row and even cleaned up after himself. Thank goodness. Well, enough grouchiness for now. I must go back to ready my book because watching TV hurts.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Oh you will have to let us all know when it happens....cant wait to see baby #2!!!!Sorry that you are in so much pain.......it will be worth it soon.......

Sugar-n-Spice said...

hang in there, girl...that "i can't take it anymore" feeling usually means it's coming soon. can't wait to meet her!

Mandy said...

Sorry Lou!! I remember those feelings soooo well.. they're soon to return to me. lol Being on my feet for 1.5 straight would kill my back even at this point.. poor thing!