Friday, March 23, 2007

Depressing Doctor's Visit

All the signs are there but nothing is happening down there. How depressing can this be?

Another doctor's visit down only to find out nothing has changed. No thinning out or even dialating. It just makes you want to go home and cry.

I have never been in so much pain and stress. All I can do is lay around in my bed. That is the most comfortable place in the whole world. Yet I have a house to clean, papers to write for my master's, and a classroom of 16 kids waiting on me every morning.

At least Monday begins my Spring Break! Hopefully something good will happen. If not it is back to work for me. Sorry for the depressing post, but it helps to get it out. Sometimes you just wish you husband could understand what you are feeling and they would be more caring.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I am so sorry,if it cheers you up sometimes women who are dialating dont go into spontaneous labor,and sometimes those who arent go into labor the next day.

Mandy said...

Oh girl that is depressing.. but it doesn't mean a darn thing. You can be totally closed and 'firm' and have a baby that night, or dialated to 3cm and not even go into labor for weeks. Nature just likes to make us miserable as long as possible I think! You're starting to sound just how Suzanne did right before labor started for her.. so I bet it'll be soon. If not, I at least hope your next Dr's visit shows some change! Then it's like all of the misery is at least doing something!

Sugar-n-Spice said...

i've thrown in the towel on hoping the husband will "get it" someday. tee-hee. we missed you wed. night...i'm praying for ya, i know it gets miserable that last stretch. she has to come out some time. :)