Monday, March 12, 2007

Kaylee Where Are You?



37 weeks Sunday! 3 more weeks and hopefully not a day later. Where are you? I am now to the point where I stay in bed all day. If I could afford to I would take off from work, but I am already going to be 6 weeks without getting a paycheck. So this cat represents me. Except for the fact, I can't sleep on my back, stomach, or sides. I go to the doctor on Thursday, so I may have an update for you then. I am going every week. I have had one shower and got lots of great things and have one more on Friday. Thank God for showers. I have lots of diapers now. Those will come in handy. Thanks to everyone.

Here is a picture of the dress that Tanya made for Kaylee. Doesn't Kaylee look just like Daddy? Sorry about the Grinch. Ashton doesn't have any dolls to dress up.

4 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Ahahahahahaha!!!Glad you are getting lots of goodies at your showers,those will definitely come in handy!!

Sugar-n-Spice said...

i echo k.t.'s laugh....that dress is beautiful, even on a grinch. too funny!

Lee Ann James said...

The Grinch who stole Kaylee's dress! Oh my!

Mandy said...

LOL!! Hilarious picture!! Way cute dress.. even on Grinch. ;) Did you not get anything you need at your shower? I still have to get your sweet girl something but wasn't sure what you already had.. if nothing else I figure a walmart card always speaks from the heart. lol