Friday, May 04, 2007

Boys and Their Bathroom Problems

This picture is very nice compared to what I just caught Ashton doing. I went to check on Ashton because he was outside playing with the neighbor. You guessed it! I saw all of his precious jewels. Pants and underwear were at his ankles peeing in front of the neighbor's apartment on the concrete. I wanted to get on to him so bad but I could do nothing but laugh. Yes, I think potty humor is hilarious. I grew up around 4 brothers. Needless to say, I told him not to do it again. I think it went in one ear and out the other.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

lol!! I feel your pain! Carter now thinks that peeing outside is where he SHOULD pee. He will run out of the front door when he knows it's time to go out to play, drop his pants, and pee in the grass IN THE FRONT YARD! EVERY SINGLE TIME! lol I've given up.. I just hope I can teach him to only do it at home. We were at our neighbors house the other day talking to them in their driveway and I turned around to check on him only to find him peeing there... I was so embarrassed but they found it hilarious. (thank God!)

Gracie Parker said...

jonah peed by the bleachers at the monticello public pool when he was 3. glad you didn't fuss - SO typical!! (and just think, if your biggest boy - hubby - could do it without getting arrested ala seinfeld, you know he'd do it too! they never change!)

Sugar-n-Spice said...

i don't know anything about this stuff! you'll have to school me if i ever have boys!

Randi said...

lou, you know ashton never did have good bathroom manners...i mean, he peed on me at the School of Ed.

K.T. is Mommatude said...

My son used to drop trou on the front lawn facing the road....since you know where I live,you know how bad that is....but I dont think anyone thought of it at the time that drove by because they so often saw him running around the yard in undies,boots and a pillowcase fashioned as a cape....I miss those days...

Suzanne-my hubby still will if he can get away with it-not in broad daylight up town,but he still does it....I just know it!!!!!