Sunday, May 13, 2007

Rough and Ready Days.

I am so glad Rough and Ready days are over. We had fun, but between sunburns and hot and cranky kids it was a lot. Ashton had a blast as always. We managed to ride 3 rides that cost an arm and a leg Friday night. After that we decided to play on the free playground.


We ate supper there. BIG MISTAKE. Not only did it cost a bunch, it was EXTREMELY NASTY. I bought a deluxe Angus cheeseburger. I thought that would be a big good burger considering it was an Angus burger. WRONG!!! I took one bite and nearly threw up. Needless to say, on Saturday we walked to Topp's.

For some strange reason there was an overgrown army guy. Ashton said it was a big guy. Also a ninja was walking around. You probably think I am lying but here is the proof.



Besides the food and expensive rides, everything else was great. I loved listening to music and hanging out with my friends and my students.

While we were at Rough and Ready days we found Ashton and Kaylee real parents. We decided to take a picture with them.


3 comments:

Shelley said...

you should clarify, rides cost an arm and a leg and there were like what?? two of them actually ON??

That was nuts!

Missed you guys this morning!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I am sorry I missed the Shrek and Fiona thing....we avoided the Rough and Ready because of the rides......we end up hanging out there the entire time b/c of the kids but we got to go for a bit Saturday night.........without the kids.
Great Photos!!!

T J said...

I know about the hot cranky kids thing. The more I have gotten to know mike I have found he does get really cranky when it's hot out.