Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Family

You don't need to adjust your glasses. You are seeing correctly. This is my family and yes they are black. Mom just spilled bleach on me. Just kidding.

Some people were wondering when I have them in pictures or mention them in blogs. The Gayfield's have always been my second family. They have always supported and treated me as their own. I would not trade them for anything. I used to babysit their children and they just couldn't get rid of me after that. They just shouldn't make really good pork chops and rice with cheese.

High school graduation 1997

Christmas 2003


Wedding 2002

3 comments:

Mandy said...

lol! Girl you crack me up! It's wonderful to have a 'second family'... I had one or two friends' growing up that their homes were like my homes. I hope my kids find the same when they're older!

Shelley said...

I think we all have the second home syndrome, don't we? To count as a true second home they had to be willing to discipline you too, and my second mom SURE would, haha!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Yeah I have one of those as well...LOL,That is why I am affectionately known as Aunt K.T. to Ms.Justice...Pork chops and rice with cheese....that sounds good!LOL