Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just a Day in the Life of Me

I worked in my classroom today. I am just about done. They finally cleaned my carpet so I can get that area done. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I hope to be completely done with my room by Friday. I doubt that will happen, since I have bulletin boards to finish. I can't wait for school to start.

Since Sunday, I have been at Journey every night sewing. We are sewing cool bands to hand out to people at the world series baseball games that will be here on the 11th. I am so excited about that. I love little league baseball. I can't wait for Ashton to start playing.

Well, I am about 5 weeks along. The baby should be starting to have a heart beat this week. I can't wait to go the doctor. I have to wait for my insurance to switch over from McGehee. I have not been real sick. I am just tired. I was in a bad mood yesterday. Poor Michael. Today did get better though because I found $6 in my classroom while I was setting it up. I went and ate pizza with it at Topp's.

I have three papers to write for my class. Can you tell I am avoiding it? I have been so busy and just haven't gotten around to it. Any spare time, I just want to sit on the couch and sleep. Well, I better go and clean the house or write a paper or something.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm getting excited for school to start now, too. Mainly b/c Madison is always talking about how excited SHE is! :) Good luck getting your room finished by Friday!! YOU CAN DO IT!

Glad you haven't been too sick yet! Not to be the bearer of bad news but morning sickness tends to start at 6 weeks, peak at 8 weeks, and lessen or go away totally by 12 weeks. I started puking at 6 weeks with both of mine, and stopped around 14 week with madison, and never really stopped at all with Carter! Hey, maybe you'll be one of those women like my sister who isn't sick at all! that would be awesome!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I am starting to get excited about school also-although I cannot get my kids to sleep before 11:00p.m. right now so that worries me.Does that mean you and Joyful Chaos will have due dates around 2 weeks apart?COOL.Decorating a classroom sounds like so much fun!GOOD LUCK GAL!

Lou Arnold said...

Yes. We will be approximately two weeks apart. I think she is due at the end of March.