Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sleep

There are not enough hours in the day. Why can't there be more? I have done absolutely nothing all day but sleep. I took Michael to work and Ashton to school at 8am. Then I came home and went to sleep. Pick Michael up at 11 for lunch and then back to work. You guess, then I am back to sleep. It is 2:30 and I finally decided to make myself get up. It is crazy how pregnancy can make you so tired. While tomorrow that has to stop. I have to go to work at 7:30 am and test kids for kindegarten.

4 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I definitely understand the tired thing....it will get better though....:)

Angelina said...

keep sleeping...that way the bowling picture will not get onto your blog!By the way, thanks for going with me. We didn't get to talk much...but that's okay! Kids had fun.

Jenny Sipes said...

CONGRATS!! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE I KNOW THAT ARE PREGNANT. NO THERE ARENT ENOUGH HOURS IN A DAY. SAW YOU AT WALLY WORLD YESTERDAY!! BUT YOU DIDNT SEE ME.

Mandy said...

Sleep when you can, girl! Just b/c you don't look different on the outside yet, doesn't mean that there isn't a TON of work going on inside! Growing a human is a lot of work :) How did the testing go?