Thursday, August 10, 2006

Testing is Over

Thank goodness most of the kindergarten testing is over. We had a great turn out. Only 12 didn't show up. I have my class list, so I am excited about that. I can't wait now until school starts. I think my class is going to be great.

I didn't get sick at all today. Woo Hoo!!! I wasn't tired. I guess it helps to get out and around. I did great. I also learned that if I unbutton my pants I will feel better. Who would think at 6 weeks your clothes would be smaller?

I am getting excited about the baby now. It was such a shock, I didn't know what to think. God wanted us to have it now, so we will. He is the one doing the planning, not me.

PS. Angela I won't put the picture up of you bowling since you based your boards. Congrats.

4 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

That is an awesome turnout!I cant wait till school starts now either.Unbuttoning the pants is something I frequent even not being pregnant,I think mine are now....LOL

Mandy said...

hilarious K.T.!!

Awesome about the turn out! Better start memorizing those names on the list ;)

I couldn't wear my regular jeans with Carter starting around 8 weeks.. even though it took me until 15 weeks to actually gain much weight! lol You really do show sooner each time

McDreamy said...

he he he...
that's me laughing at your unbuttoned pants comment!!
you can walk around with them like that if you do the rubberband trick.

i'm excited for you for your class and the new little arnold!

Angelina said...

Thanks for the thoughtfulness when it came to the BIG posting of my picture. I think I might use my pics though.. he hee. Thanks for going with us that day! I was glad to get the kids out of the house. Plus it was super cheap!