Thursday, July 12, 2007

8 Things About Me

  1. I have been to New York three times. (Been in the World Trade Center twice and to Ground Zero once).
  2. I am like Jeff and thinks potty humor is hilarious. I guess that is why I get along with the guys better than I do the girls. I think farting is funny and hate to go shopping all day long.
  3. I am a strange love for John Travolta. I think he is the hottest person alive.
  4. I was manager of Pizza Inn in Jonesboro when I went college.
  5. I was Valedictorian of my class.
  6. I wish I could play the trumpet like my brother did.
  7. I didn't join the marching band in high school because everyone in my class was doing it. I love to stand out even then. Of course this wasn't hard being the only white in my class or school at Eudora.
  8. I have a overbearing fear of being raped or my children being molested.

No comments: