Monday, July 02, 2007

Arnold Update



Life....Don't you wish you could hold someone's hand all the way through it. Never experience pain alone. With this picture, I like to pretend that the baby hand is me and the big hand is Jesus. So often, we feel alone, yet he is right there with us.

UPDATE ON ARNOLD HOUSEHOLD:

Lou: I have just completed 9 of my 10 classes for my master's degree. I never thought I would see the end of it. So in 8 weeks, you will see the more educated Lou with a master's. I am starting my second year of teaching kindergarten in August. I can't wait. I have already been setting up my room. It is hard to believe that time is near. I am becoming more active in the church. I take care of the nursery every 3rd Sunday, helping to clean the whole church Friday with the James', and learning Pro Presenter for the slide shows. Pro Presenter is the software used to run the slide show of the songs that are being sung. I am learning this because it gives me the opportunity to sit with Michael during worship service. He does the sound, so I never get to be with him during the service. But I have found the way.

Michael: Michael has two classes left to finish his bachelor's. Hopefully, by December he will be done. I am crossing my fingers. Currently, he works for Monticello School Distirct as a summer technical help. He loves that job. I hope he can find a full time job like that. He is so much happier when he can take computers apart and fix them. It is amazing what he can do to a computer. He has actually built two computers from scratch over the past year and sold them. Now, if I could just get him to work on ours.

Ashton: Ashton is such a great big brother. I don't know what I would do without his help. He is constantly wanting to hold her and feed her. He even throws the dirty diapers away. In August, Ashton will be in pre-school at Drew Central. He is so excited to go to school with school buses. He wants to be in kindergarten in Mrs. Cossey's class but he has to start somewhere.

Kaylee: Kaylee had her 3 month birthday yesterday. She is so active and alert. I believe that she knows everything that is going on around her. She hasn't rolled over yet. But research says that rolling over from your back to your stomach is harder than the other way around. It takes more muscles. She refuses to lay on her stomach. I think that she can't see as much. She is currently going to Kid's World. She loves it. It is amazing how you can see a 3 month old glow when she sees her teachers. She is in heaven there. She has lots of kids to watch play.

1 comment:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I like the updates alot.Sounds like everyone is doing very well!!!!