Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ashton's Haircut

It started out to just be a little trim. It was getting long. He thought it would be funny to wiggle and dance during the haircut. I told him that I was going to cut it bald if he wouldn't be still. He didn't want that because people would laugh at him. You thought he wouldn't move then. WRONG!!! While trimming, he wanted to shake his booty. You guess it I cut a big gap out of it. The only way to fix it would be to shave it. So here is the after picture showing the results of a comb, clippers, and wiggly boy.

5 comments:

T J said...

My kind of haircut. Low maintanence DO.....

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Wow...thats pretty rad.

When I was little,my mom was using a pair of "dog clippers" to trim my brothers thick hair.She gave him an opposite mohawk or shall we say...landing strip.

Anonymous said...

Sam and I are looking at this pic, laughing. I shouldn't because Caro is gonna cut my hairs tonight...

Sugar-n-Spice said...

i need some kind of warning, so the food won't spew out of my mouth when i bust out laughing! ha! ha! at least he's a boy....it really would be terrible if it was one of my girls!

Shelley said...

Are you sure he isn't Ryan's kid? ha ha, I actually like it. He's too cute for a haircut to mess him up!