Sunday, July 01, 2007

STRESSED!!!!


This is the last week for this course in my master's class. I have borderline C or D. I missed one assignment and got half credit for supposedly copy another student's work. That is a long story and don't want to go there. (I still don't know how I got accused of that one.) Anyways, by missing 10 points and only getting 5 on one will make me receive a C. Now my teacher is saying that I have an assignment missing. I submitted it but it is not there. Of course, you say just resubmit it. If it was only that easy. I deleted it off my computer because I double checked and it was submitted. CAN WE SAY STUPID IDIOT? Now, I have no proof. The teacher however says that she has two assignments that say a guest submitted them. I just don't understand how you can't open those up and see who they are from. Every paper submitted had to have a title page with the student's name on it. Needless to say, I have e-mailed her about it. Probably just made her mad.
Let's say with this class, I am STRESSED. I have already cried to the point of hyperventilating. Took a bubble bath to relax. Take tylenol for the migraine I am getting. Cleaning the house. NOTHING IS WORKING!!!!
UPDATE: SHE CHECKED TH PAPER AND FOUND IT. THANK THE LORD. MY STRESS LEVEL JUST LOWERED BY 95%.

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Oh my.Hopefully one of those assignments will be yours and you will get that masters.I will be praying for you!!!!

Sugar-n-Spice said...

yeah! i'm so glad she found it. hang in there...how much longer will this class last?