Thursday, June 21, 2007

100 Things

So I have done this before too. Shelly and Brandy have me wanted to redo mine.

  1. My real name is Larryanna Lowery Arnold.
  2. had seizures as an infant
  3. from a broken home, although both parents work together to raise me (no problems)
  4. grew up in Eudora
  5. graduated Valedictorian
  6. only white in my high school class
  7. an aunt at age 7 (can't believe that boy is already 21)
  8. had my tongue pierced in college
  9. love A & E and all their crime shows
  10. used to be a social drinker
  11. the baby of 6 (4 half-brothers and 1 sister)
  12. watched my Dad and my Mom take their last breath
  13. long to teach special education
  14. used to stay depressed....especially during pregnancy with Kaylee
  15. been to Rome and Israel
  16. traveled to New York 3 times (one with Ashton at 18 months)
  17. rode in a train from New York City to Little Rock
  18. love flip flops (10 to 15 pair and counting)
  19. hate to buy clothes at full price (look for the red clearance signs at stores)
  20. love to listen to country
  21. love dogs especially cocker spaniels
  22. hate to wear make-up
  23. favorite color is green and yellow
  24. teach kindergarten
  25. have an autistic sister
  26. a tomboy
  27. likes to fish but refuses to touch the fish or put the worm on the hook
  28. married for 5 years
  29. love pickles
  30. have scoliosis
  31. used to wear contacts (and will get some more tomorrow...just in time for camp)
  32. outspoken...when it comes to my kids (at home or at school)
  33. never had a cavity
  34. love jewelry
  35. don't like to dress...(would wear t-shirts, jeans, and flip flops anywhere)
  36. hate to wear tennis shoes or boots even during the winter
  37. swam in the Dead Sea (rather I floated)
  38. love to take pictures
  39. would love to leave in New York City if I wasn't so family oriented
  40. don't like to read books (It must be a true story of a killer before I can)
  41. love horror films (Michael doesn't)
  42. wish my birthstone was not a diamond because everybody wears them
  43. takes a while to trust people
  44. very criticle of everyone I met...sometimes wonder what their motive is
  45. hate to drive
  46. can't tread water...must stay in water that is not over my head
  47. love to watch people and analyze them
  48. once wanted to be a news anchor
  49. love Sour Cream and Onion Chips
  50. favorite candy bar is a Butterfinger
  51. would love to go to a Nascar Event
  52. love riding on four-wheelers
  53. hate washing clothes
  54. manager at Pizza Inn for two years in Jonesboro
  55. went to ASU before UAM
  56. totally flunked ASU because I didn't go to class
  57. have two kids Ashton (3) and Kaylee (2 months)
  58. refuse to live in Little Rock (it stresses me)
  59. realized by calling in live to be a teacher from the Jonesboro School shooting
  60. took several years to learn to ride a bike
  61. never went to a Bible Study until Journey Church
  62. can recall at least once when I know God carried me through a situation (I am positive he need more, but I actually felt him lift me up in his hands)
  63. love to sew but don't have the time
  64. my brother is my mechanic
  65. have help my husband work on a Volkswagon beetle
  66. actually kissed a boy 2 days before 16 (wasn't Sweet 16 and never been kissed)
  67. love to watch sports
  68. cheerleader in high school
  69. rode on a motorcycle only once
  70. fear being raped or assaulted (almost makes me paranoid to be myself)
  71. have to wash my hair everyday (it's very oily)
  72. jumped off a diving board only once (with a life jacket)
  73. can't stand Dr. Pepper (sorry Shelly)
  74. favorite food is anything CHICKEN
  75. tried to breast feed (It just was not for me)
  76. had an ulcer on eye
  77. hate to sun tan...if I get tanned it is while I am doing my normal thing outside
  78. want a house so that I can mow it
  79. took dancing for 13 years
  80. have 3 nephews and 1 niece
  81. My Dad is my hero
  82. can't stand for people to touch my nose
  83. my toes are the only parts on me that is ticklish
  84. love to camp oustide in a tent (not a trailor)
  85. would not trade my husband for anything
  86. strive to have a quiet time with the Bible...(right now just trying for Bible time)
  87. Both my kids have slept all night (gets up only once for a Bible)
  88. love Wal-Mart (except the one here)
  89. can't stand to do house work unless it is oustide
  90. very poor night vision
  91. think John Travolta is the sexiest guy ever.
  92. bought my wedding dress off Ebay
  93. never used the internet until I went to college
  94. hate talking on the phone
  95. wore braces my senior year of high school
  96. rear ended someone at a stop light because I was looking for my retainer
  97. very ogranized person
  98. must watch TV to go to sleep
  99. have muscle spasms in my back during cold weather
  100. hate chatting on the internet

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Wow,we DO have alot in common....hmmmmm

Shelley said...

shootin' ya an email about this one....

Sugar-n-Spice said...

so the retainer thing made me laugh out loud....but i'm still stuck on the depression. i usually have a fair gift at discernment; however, i never suspected you were struggling. it makes me feel sad to know that you were, and i didn't do a thing about it. i wish i coulda been there for ya!