Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy 5 Years!

Friday is actual the magical date, but I can't wait to tell you how much I love you.

We have been through a lot together and you have been great through it all. Below is a short timeline of us.

December 1999--We met and I electricuted you (literally).

February 2000--You went to the Valentine's Dance with me.

March 2000--You asked me out. The best thing you could have every done with your life.

May 2000--You moved home for the summer or at least I thought you did. You stayed in Jonesboro with your friends for most of the time.

September 2000--You began to work at Pizza Inn with me and I was your boss. You were a great employee.

March 2001--We went on our first mission trip together to Mexico.

May 2001--We moved to south Arkansas. You to Casscoe and me to Eudora.

January 2002--You proposed to me in my dorm room.

Febuary 2002--You were by my side after my Mom's death. You are the greatest for this.

June 2002--We were married and off to Hardy.

August 2002--We moved into our first apartment at Family Housing. It was tiny at the time, but we didn't care.

January 2003--We were able to work side by side again. I was secretary at UAM school of Ed and you were the tech guy.

November 2003--We had our first child, Ashton Michael Arnold.

December 2004--We moved to Jonesboro. You went to school and I interned in a resource/special education classroom.

May 2005--We moved back to Arkansas City. Dad was sick and someone had to take care of him. Thank you so much for doing that so I could finish my last semester of internship.

July 2005--We took at trip to New York City with Ashton to help a lady move. That was fun, especially the train ride home.

October 2005--We moved back to Monticello after Dad's death.

January 2006--I took my first teaching job at McGehee Elementary. You were there for this exciting moment.

April 2006--We found an awesome church that we both loved. Finally there was a place for a Methodist and Baptist to go without feeling awkward.

June 2006--I was offered a job at Drew Central teaching kindergarten. You told me to go for it.

December 2006--We took at car trip to Arizona with Ashton and Kaylee in my belly.

April 2007--We gave birth to our second child, Kaylee Elizabeth Arnold.

June 2007--Here we are. STILL TOGETHER.

Thanks for sticking with me for this long. I know it is difficult since I am so stubborn and independent. You are the greatest guy that I ever known and I love you for that.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the timeline!

There's just somethin' bout those Michael's, isn't there!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Happy Anniversary to you two!!!!!Dont forget to ask about that upgrade......