Thursday, June 07, 2007

Flixster

So I am asuming Jenny has nothing to do with her life but play on the internet. She keeps sending me these cool places to go. Guess what. That's right. I don't clean house, wash kids, feed kids, take a bath. or even eat. (Just kidding, don't call DHS.) Anyways this newest site is about movies. It is called Flixster. You really ought to go here. It is a fun way to see how you match up with your friend's choice. According to Flixster, I am just friends with Jenny. We like some of the same things, but not all. The funny one is Jeff. Obviously, me and Jeff are nothing alike. The advice it gave me was to RUN AWAY, FAST. If I was married to him, it also gave me the advice to consider divorce. I am sure it will be the same way with Michael.


Just for future reference, my husband is very upset. Please click on his link and give him a comment. He is upset because only two people commented. That was me and according to him, I have to. The other was K.T. He said she didn't count because she reads everyone's blog is his in charge of Friday Blog Wrap-Up. I will fight him and make sure that he updates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was laughing hard at your entry today and then suddenly found myself on the verge of tears at the thought of poor little pink-coat-wearing Michael feeling left out. I will go to his blog immediately and leave him an uplifting message of wisdom and light...

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Hey I do count-I care about what he has to say too!!!

I tried the flixster thing and for some reason it wont let me do it...:(:(:(