Tuesday, June 05, 2007

House for Sale


Have you ever wanted something so bad that you are obsessed with it? I have to admit this would be me. I am so obsessed that I get mad at Michael because he is suppose to provide. He is the guy. Totally opposite. He is still getting through school. I feel bad because I put so much pressure on him to finish. I need that extra salary to buy a house. I can't wait. I want the fenced in yard for the kids to play and my cocker spaniel. Of course, I don't have the cocker spaniel because I live in an apartment. So this is to say that one day when the timing is right, I guess I will get my house. It is hard though to what for the timing for God.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I feel yo pain! We have outgrown our place too!

We do have a huge yard though, so at least I have a place to let the heathens (and my cocker spaniel) run!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Oh I so want a house-I am sick of renting!!!I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!