Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bible Devotionals

I got a new Bible about 5 days ago. I have wanted a devotional Bible for some time. I hate having 2 or 3 books just to study God's word. Anyways, I have done great with it. I have been reading it for 4 days straight. The devotionals only take a 5 minutes in the morning. This is awesome if you only get up an hour before you have to be some where and you have 2 kids to get ready. I am also reading through the Bible in one year with a plan that I found online. I have been doing this before I go to bed. I am so excited. I never made it 4 days in a row. I usually stopped around two. Woo Hoo for me.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

WOOHOO, GO LOU!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Cool I will have to check that one out too!!Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo indeed! ;)

Sugar-n-Spice said...

and another woo-hoo!! i love it when that happens! ;) looking forward to this weekend!