Monday, June 04, 2007

Summertime is Here

Summertime is here! I just finished my last day of school. It is kind of sad and exciting all at the same time. Crazy, I know. It is sad to think of all the kids that I won’t wake up for and change their lives. They made every day an enjoyable event to wake up to. I truly loved each one of them. If I could I would bring them all home with me, even those troublesome ones.

This summer does not involve much for me. First off, June 15th I am going to Monroe with the other kindergarten teachers for a pedicure. I have never had one done and am kind of nervous. I don’t like people touching my feet. It just tickles to bad. I will have to see how it goes. By the way, my feet don’t look that bad.


The end of June the whole family is going to Family Camp. We had an exciting time last year. It was just me and Ashton because Michael had to work. He came for only one day. It will be exciting to see him there and Kaylee. Last year was a great accomplishment for us. I had been struggling trying to teach Ashton how to ride a bike. I had just given up. We took his bike anyways. I was dreading it. He actually learned to ride his bike by watching the other kids. He thought he was such a big boy. Kaylee also has to debut her new swimsuit. We can’t wait to go.


This is pretty much our summer. Michael is working and I have workshops. It is tough being adults.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That had to be the most gross picture I've ever seen! Well for today anyway! LOL. I think you will love getting a pedicure. I've had one and I loved it. It does kind of tickle, but that part doesn't last too long. Have fun!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

That picture scared me mommy...

Having nothing planned for the summer is the best kind of summer to have.....:)

Shelley said...

OH MY those toes need some attention!

I love pedicures! I hope to get a french mani/pedi this week or next. Such a waste of money..... OH WELL!