Monday, June 19, 2006

Losing Weight is Crazy

Well, I went to my weight loss group at the church. Supposedly, I gained five pounds. This is so crazy. I think Diane must have been stepping on the scale while I wasn't looking or something. It is kind of discouraging. I guess I should be happy. Weight is just a number. How do I look? I look pretty dang good myself. I have actually gone from a size 12 to a size 9/10 in ten weeks. To me this is an accomplishment. Why am I still discouraged? That number doesn't mean anything.

The only reason I am losing weight is to get back to my old size before pregnancy or closer to it. I figure if I can do that, then I won't have as much two lose with the next pregnancy. Just thinking about a year off. There I go the one that is trying to plan my life out is advance. I really don't know how my husband puts up with me. He doesn't plan anything. If it happens then great, if he doesn't get done the who cares. That drives me nuts. Anyway, I just got on my soap box and was off track.

Well, I hope everyone is doing great with their weight loss. I am so proud of Kevin. He is really into this. He wasn't this motivated when we started. Enough for now.

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Congratulations on the weight loss-lose some for me okay????But you are right about the losing weight before having another child,I lost all of my weight after Kendall had Jaxen and then got pregnant with Kyla right after I had Jaxen.Hence my now big fat butt.LOL I keep thinking one day it will magically fall off,no such luck.Of course the thing I really hate about being a "plus-sized woman" is the stereotype.No I dont walk around with a bag of cheetos on my person all the time and no I dont eat 5 helpings of dinner,I actually hate junk food......but oh well!?!?!

McDreamy said...

more babies? yea!!!
that is so me and matt. i plan, he doesn't know the meaning. :)
i love reading your blog. i wish i could still use my brain like you do - your posts are so thought full.