Friday, June 16, 2006

What An Eventful Day

Wow, my first blog other than myspace. I don't really know what to right. I kind of want to use this more as a journal, but who knows.

Today was a busy day as usual. I had an interview with Drew Central today at 8am. I got the job. I will be teaching kindergarten there. In fact, I start workshops Monday morning. It is a Reading First Camp. They will last all week. Woo hoo. Ashton (my son) will be staying with Grandmama. I am going to miss him so much.

Michael (my husband) is at work. He is currently at Wal-Mart. He assembles bicycles. He hates it. Atleast it is just for the summer. In the fall, he will work for UAM School of Education. He will be a tech guy there. Basically working on the computers and fixing the problems that people have caused because they have no idea what they have done.

Well, I guess this is all for now.

No comments: