Monday, June 26, 2006

Yesterday's Blog

You never realize how important something you say really is.
People are acting like I am some kind of hero for writing my blog. I sort of feel like a celebrity. I am glad that my message has touched some lives.

The only reason why I wrote yesterday's blog was because I hate (sorry can't stand) people that hide behind their past. It just simply drives me nuts. If those people drive me nuts why should I be that person. Plus God has been putting that on my shoulders for some time (years). I just now found the place and courage to tell. I feel like I have friends who care and won't ridicule. I am sure there are some but that's life.

I found out today after hanging out with Susan that they prayed for us before they knew us. They just happened to see us in the parking lot and felt the urge to pray for us. I found that kind of miraculous, because of the book Jeff has us reading. Chapters 3 or 4 mention people being called to pray for people they have never met. I guess God has been working in my life for some time. He actually had people praying for us that we didn't know or even met.

I feel like I am finally have a social class or group of buds that I fit into. I don't feel like I have to be someone I am not. It is great.

Well, enough blogging for now. Once I start writing it is hard to stop.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I know the feeling, Lou. I too finally feel that i have a 'group' that I fit into. (I'm glad to have met you!) I think people in general really do want to talk and come clean about life, present and past, but it's hard if no one will start. You opened the flood gates and I think a lot of therapy and healing will take place among friends because of it. Praise God that he put this upon your heart!