Saturday, June 17, 2006

Pictures of my family

This is me and my family. Ashton is the two year old and Michael is my husband.

Well, I am currently teaching kindergarten at Drew Central in Monticello as of yesterday. Woo Hoo! I graduated with a Bachelor's of Art in Early Childhood/Special Education in December. Right now, I am getting my master's degree with Grand Canyon Univeristy. The courses are all online so I can spend some time with my family. When I finish in January of 2007 I will have a Masters of Education in Reading: Instruction and Curriculum.

Michael is currently working on his bachelors. Hopefully he will be done in August of 2007. He will have a bachelors of science in computer information systems. He loves computers. If anyone needs their computer worked on. He is the man.

Ashton is two. He is our pride and joy. There was debate over what to name him. I wanted to name him after his Daddy, but mother in law did not want a junior. Put it this way, she didn't mind the name. She just didn't want to call him Junior. Why name him after his Dad and not call him Junior. Dang mother in laws. So this left us back to square one. Being a fan of Ashton Kutcher, I loved his name. I was like this was different lets use it. So we did research to find out what middle name would go well with Ashton. What better research than to look up Ashton Kutcher's bio. Come to find out Ashton is his middle name. His first name was Christopher. Neither Michael or I liked Christopher, so we just stuck with Ashton. Then we finally decided on Ashton Michael. I had to have a decision. I did not want to be one of those parents whose names their child several days after they are born.

Anyways enough boring talk. I will get back on and blog later.

2 comments:

Jonathan29 said...

Thanks for the nice note you left me! I appreciate the feedback.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but if he's decided to make a change in his life, that's the most important thing.

Oh yeah...I like your family photo. What a good looking family! Your husband is hot...don't tell him I told you that. :)

Mandy said...

Congrats on teaching at Drew! I had no idea! I bet you are so happy school is in the past now! (well.. with you being the student anyway!)