Saturday, June 17, 2006

Movie Night

Today was an OK day. Michael went to work and Ashton and I stayed at home. We were hoping to catch up with Phillip and Rose but were unable to do that. Since we couldn't do that Ashton and I decided to go to a movie. Fearing that Michael would be upset going without him, we waited for him.

We went to go see Cars. I was like OK don't really want to but I promised Ashton. This movie was great. It is amazing how you go into a movie expecting not to enjoy it but come out with lots more. This movie actually had a moral. Can you believe that! A movie that actually taught something. Basically, I walked out the movie learning that I should not live my life in the fast lane. I should slow down and smell the roses. I am missing a lot of things along the way if I don't. I am going to try to take this advice and pertain it to my life. Well, enough for now. I have a paper to write for class.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

We haven't seen Cars yet but everyone is raving about it! It can be SO hard to actually enjoy each day and not rush it by... it's always a good reminder to try to slow down!

McDreamy said...

hey you!!
i had no idea you were blogging! i'm so excited!
i'm so glad about cars, my boys are pumped, so i suppose we should take them. :)
i can't wait for wednesday to see you guys again. and i'm going now to link you on my site.
welcome, woman!