Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Why Apple? Why Must You Ruin My Life?

Apple is so great with fixing your computer when it is something they have done wrong. Any good companies would do that for you, if they are smart and want to keep your business. In my previous blog, Men... Why are they here?
I talked about Michael's computer breaking and not working. I was kind of sad for him but happy in the long run. Well, he sent the computer to Apple because they would fix it because of the warranty. Deep down inside, I was hoping that since he opened it up to fix it himself that they would not fix it. Most companys do that too. You have all seen the signs, IF SEAL IS BROKEN, WE WILL NOT REPAIR. Well, not Apple.

Today, Michael got his computer back. They fixed it and even fixed the sound that he broke when he tried to fix it himself. Dang Apple. Could you not have left my life alone? It is his happiest day but my saddest. Just kidding, I am glad that he got the computer back and it is working. I love to see him when he is happy. I guess we are even now since he bought me my phone and he has his computer back.

Anyways this will be the last blog until Sunday night. Ashton and I are going to camp. Yes that is right. Journey Church is having Family Camp. We leave tomorrow. Michael can't go because he will have to work. I am sure that I won't have any fun and be depressed because he is not there. I don't know how I will be able to swim, canoe, ride bikes, play games, and eat without him. It will be rough but I am a big girl and will do it. After all my little man will be there to take care of me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...*sniff* I am loved. I know you and Ashton will have a great time. Just think about the money I am making to buy you things.

Lee Ann James said...

I'm going to miss your blog while you're gone. You're my dependable blogger. You post very regularly...I know you won't let me down! When I'm in the mood to read a new post, you're always there with one! I don't know if I can wait till Sunday!!! (Have fun at camp, and post all about it when you get back!)

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Yeah dont you just hate it.....But have fun!!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

You are so funny! I was laughing my head off over the Apple puter!! Have a great time at camp! I'm sure you'll have fun ;) I'll be waiting for a new blog when you get back!