Thursday, June 22, 2006

Men...Why are they here?

Yesterday, my husband and I got into a fight (argument not fists) over how he spends his time. Being a female, yes I want attention and dang it he better give it to me. Yet, I get hurt because he is on that computer 24-7. I wish the computer would accidently break or something. Anyways, that almost happen. His computer is dying. So instead of doing what I asked, he stayed on the phone with Apple for 1 hour and got nothing done, I was so mad. This is our typically day. Michael has ADD and can't keep track of time and what he is suppose to do. Like Monday, I wrote a list for him to get done. Did he? No, he forgot about the stupid list. Same thing happen Tuesday, he didn't get anything done. This was actually the day the computer began to die. Wednesday's episode was the top of the cake. Couldn't take it anymore. We were suppose to move out of our old apartment. Which he was to work on Monday (which was on the list)? Did he? No! So I finally left him there and let him finish everything by himself without my help.

Next, he told me that it was his day off and he shouldn't have to work. Wow, wish I could do that on my days off. Then he tells me that I have summers off and should do the moving out and the cleaning and the cooking. Typical male. I told him I was sorry that this was my day off. It just escalated from there. Anyways enough ramblings about the argument.

Any of you laddies that have been married for a while, are there any answers to get the man to help out around the house? Am I fighting a loosing battle? This doesn't really bother me, cause I am stubborn and will keep fighting this battle till the day I die.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

My husband says to "cut him off" hopefully you got that innuendo-LOL,I think every woman must continuously gripe at their husbands because it matters how they are hardwired from before you are with them and then how feminist they are......

Lee Ann James said...

Okay, I've only been married a year, but I know what you're going through, girl! Taylor and I have already had this "discussion" several times. It'll get better! By the way...PLEASE let us know if you need any more help moving out! I know I'm not just speaking for myself...we really want to help!

McDreamy said...

call me anytime, woman. we have it often. i have much to say on this, but i'll post on it soon instead of taking over your comments. besides, i can't think right now because my house is chaotic. but hang in there. we all have 'em! i promise.