Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Michael is Off The Hook

I was asked to write this blog by my loving husband. Everyone gets their dream car, well I got my dream phone. Yesterday, Michael bought me my pink razr phone. I love it.

Also, while writing this blog I was told to say how many times I have gotten a phone and he hasn't. Well the truth is I am rough on phones. My last one the screen was broke and I couldn't see anything on it. It made texting hard.

This is about it. I just wanted to let everyone know about my phone and how wonderful my husband is.

6 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Don't worry about it gal-I am really rough on phones too...I cannot tell you how many times I have dropped it....and my husband hasn't had one yet either....LOL By the way the number that showed up is my cell number....

Lee Ann James said...

Ah, compromise. Don't you just love it? You get a new phone, he gets you saying what a wonderful husband is on the blog for the whole world to see. I think that's a pretty good deal. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am the greatest. You are sooo lucky to have me! If I was any greater I don't think you could handle it. No, not really. I'm pretty rough around the edges and have been known to do and say stupid things. I love you and I hope you enjoy your phone!

McDreamy said...

see, michael, wal-mart's paying off, after all. :) just kidding! cool phone, don't let matt see it, he's been wanting a razr for ever!

Anonymous said...

Hey get this...
Off the hook...phone...off the hook! I kill me! I thought that up all by myself. :-D

Lou Arnold said...

You just kill me Michael. I don't know what I would do if I didn't marry you. I would probably sitting in the corner in my own crap bored to tears because you were there to make me laugh.