Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Missing Ashton



What can I say? I am missing Ashton. He is my pride and joy and now he is at Grandma's house for a week. I had workshops and Michael is going to school and working. No one could watch him. I know that he is having a great time, but I still miss him. You know I want to be there when he is having the great time. I did however hear that he has to sleep with my picture. It made me happy and sad at the same time.

Now this whole week I am stuck with Michael. Not that that is a bad thing, but there is only so much grown up humor (or suppose to be grown up humor) you can handle. Take a look at the picture. It is funny when a two year old does, but it can get old with a 25 year old.

But I guess I knew this before I married him. I may have changed my mind. Just kidding. I love Michael a whole lot and wouldn't change my life for anything.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

My kids are at grandmas but just for the night,it sounds terrible of me but I am glad for the rest.....3 kids fighting constantly is taxing.My husband is goofy also but sometimes you cannot tell when he is joking and when he is serious but of course with my dry sense of humor it may just be me....LOL:)

Lee Ann James said...

Hey, we missed you guys at small group tonight! It just isn't the same without you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Mandy said...

Yes we missed you guys! Sorry you're missing your little man! I know I'd be a wreck without mine for a week. ((hugs!))

I hear ya on the adult humor.. or supposedly adult humor! Clayton acts like more of a kid than the kids to MOST of the time! I think men never really grow up.. which can be nice a lot of the time. :)