Sunday, July 02, 2006

Family Camp


Camp was great. I would recommend it to anyone. It was great to get away from the world and relax with your closest friends (well at least they are close now). Below are some links to see all the photos from the camp.





Ashton hit a milestone at camp! He can now successfully ride his bike. Well, almost. He can't stop or let's say stop without crashing into something. I am so proud of him.



Here is Ashton being very upset because he couldn't climb on the ropes course. This is the only time that he was upset during camp. He wanted to do everything that everyone else was doing. He was a big boy on the trip.




Here we are just chilling at the pool. We had such a great time. We are so tired now!



This is just another picture of Ashton chilling at camp. He just love the camera.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Lou, you are fast sister. I can't believe you already have photos on here. I came home and CRASHED! It was loads of fun and I'm glad I got to know you a little better! Ashton is such a cutie!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!!!I wish we could do something like that at our church...give us more info on it.......Sounded awesome!

Mandy said...

wow what a gorgeous camp! Looks awesome! Ashtan is really growing up!! Glad you all had such a good time, it's great to have you back home and blogging again though. ;)