Friday, July 14, 2006

100 Things About Me

Dang You Angela! Well I was tagged to do this. By the way Michael she tagged you to. You better get to writing.

  1. born in Greenville, MS
  2. graduated Eudora High School in 97 (was the only white)
  3. madly in love with John Travolta
  4. went to Israel and Rome at 14
  5. 1st kiss was at a track meet 2 days before 16th birthday (I wasn't sweet 16 and never been kissed)
  6. married at 23
  7. graduated with bachelor's degree in Early Childhood/Special Education P-4
  8. fascintated by serial killers (read and watch anything about them)
  9. electricuted my husband the very first day I met him
  10. once ran into a closed glass door
  11. want to pursue a doctorate degree
  12. first job was working at a church daycare
  13. was fired from first job
  14. shift leader at Pizza Inn
  15. wanted to be a news broadcaster when I grew up
  16. love to travel
  17. been to New York City 3 times
  18. used to smoke cigarettes when I was stressed
  19. cheated on husband in early stages of dating with ex-boyfriend
  20. had a tongue ring
  21. never touched the internet until I went to college in 1997
  22. took 2 trips to Mexico for missions
  23. was molested as a child by my brother's friend
  24. both parents died of cancer
  25. love the smell of burnt skin
  26. my sister is autistic
  27. don't like to read
  28. getting my master's in reading
  29. love to color
  30. taught myself to sew
  31. favorite alcoholic beverage: orange juice and coconut rum
  32. didn't party after high school graduation and went home
  33. refuse to have sex with Sr. Prom date because he left prom to have sex with someone else
  34. never camped in a tent until last year (2005)
  35. in love with black labs
  36. thinks all cowboys are sexy
  37. love rodeos
  38. totally in debt
  39. bought my 1st car this year (06) (mostly with my Dad's insurance money)
  40. love the US Navy
  41. took an aviation class in college
  42. bought alcohol for the underaged
  43. love to eat biscuits and gravy
  44. obsessed with the Real World on MTV
  45. love to watch Lifetime TV
  46. was a cheerleader in high school
  47. had a crush on a former teacher
  48. never been to a club
  49. was afraid once I was a lesbian because no boys liked me
  50. wore braces in high school and first part of college
  51. not a virgin when I married (sorry Michael)
  52. pro-choice (Don't agree with what abortion is used for but want the option there for emergencies and birth control does not count)
  53. don't like George W. Bush (voted John Kerry)
  54. fascinated with the Holocaust
  55. can't watch First Wives Club (always hate guys afterwards)
  56. thing the Truman Show was sad and not funny
  57. stayed up once for 48 hours
  58. depressed when I am bored
  59. only like orange highlighters
  60. think Brokeback Mountian is the best movie ever
  61. helped husband do mystery shopping
  62. wrote a paper for someone getting a doctorate degree and got paid $100
  63. love to decorate for Halloween
  64. burn grill cheese sandwiches every time I cook them
  65. love to mow the yard
  66. have scoliosis
  67. love children and working with them
  68. had a cat scan once on my head
  69. freak out over pap smears and breast exams
  70. wear flip-flops year round
  71. lived with husband before we were married
  72. use to collect dog figurines
  73. enjoy mud riding on 4-wheelers
  74. love to work on cars with husband
  75. hate to have long hair
  76. had only 1 speeding ticket my whole driving career (11 years)
  77. hate to drive
  78. sucker for cake
  79. year I was born
  80. hate cooked veggies and fruits
  81. love to eat out
  82. drink sweet tea everyday
  83. scared of being outside after dark by myself
  84. big problem with using profanity
  85. drunk and knew nothing the next morning
  86. eat a whole bage of Oreos at once
  87. met Tuff Hedemen (famous bull rider)
  88. have over 3,000 songs on my iPod
  89. favorite color is lime green
  90. favorite meat is chicken
  91. almost drowned in the wave pool at Wild River Country
  92. seen the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade live
  93. stole a piece of bubble gumat 10
  94. youngest of 6 kids
  95. want 3 kids
  96. hate summer and love winter
  97. hate to wash my hair
  98. want a VW van painted like a hippie van
  99. love little league baseball
  100. married for 4 wonderful years to a really awesome guy
Sorry if there are grammar errors, but I am tired after doing this one. I don't want to check. Maybe later.

OK, I had to do this. Now I am going to tag Mandy and Suzanne. There is no getting out of this one.

8 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Well,do not feel alone,I am pro-choice also,only for two reasons..1.If my daughter ever had gotten pregnant(Kendall)then I would take her to get an abortion.2.If my daughter under the age of 12 got pregnant I would do it then also,and just about for no other reason...so that was heavy.....I dont think I can come up with 100 things about myself-when I first started the blog,I did a 50 things about myself-if you glance through my archives you might find it-if you are interested.We do sound an awful lot alike in quite a few of those categories...So maybe I should ask what your most used curse word is.....?LOL

Mandy said...

interesting stuff, lou! Do you know how friggin long this is gonna take me to do? lol

Lou Arnold said...

Yes Mandy...I do...It will take you all morning...Carter doesn't sleep so you have plenty of time of staying awake and filling out this assignment

Lou Arnold said...

This comment is for Suzanne.

don't blame Gracie, Jonah, and Noah for you not completing this survey. It is not going to work. Gracie can be screaming and Jonah and Noah killing themselves. Mandy and I did so you can to.

Just kidding. Love ya' Suzanne

Lou Arnold said...

Jeff, just don't make me mad. Right now you are safe, you are on my good side.

McDreamy said...

you met tuff?!
love the new look!
i will so blame this on my children. just watch for the time stamp, some of my comments last night were posted at 3:40 in the morning. i never sleep.
give me a while, i'll get around to it!

Angelina said...

Hey,
Thanks for filling this out. It is so interesting learning little tidbits about other people! By your list, we have some things in common!

Angelina said...

Somebody needs to tag Jeff Noble! Mark did a whole week of blogs on his likes...I thought it was cool!