Monday, July 24, 2006

Workshopping Today

Today, I am going to workshops from 8:30 - 3:30. I had so much fun yesterday. When we got here we watched Big Brother. I have never watched that before. Don't really care to again. It just isn't my Real World. After that we went to my favorite Little Rock resturant (Olive Garden). It was great. I have no idea what we are going to do today after our workshop.

I think Michael is having a nervous breakdown on taking care of Ashton. Please keep him in your prayers. I am serious. He is a nervous wreck.

Just an update on me. I think I may be pregnant, which we be totally off of my schedule that I was planning for. We were planning to get pregnant in September so I could have the baby in June when school was out. Hopefully, the hag will come and I am worrying for nothing. Anyways, I will love the baby even if it comes in April instead of June. I will let everyone know when I am sure. I am just worried about expenses.

I want everyone to have fun at Betsy's shower tomorrow. Tell her Congrats for me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done everything you do, even as calm as you do but its not working. All ashton has done is cried for his mommy. I think I'm going to start crying and maybe Ashton's mommy will magically appear. I hope...

McDreamy said...

april's a great month! (but is any not?!)
i hope whatever you hope, though.
i'm (way) excited if you are!
and glad if you're not.
your finances will be great either way though. i know!
i'll pray for michael about ashton.
hope your trip is good!

Mandy said...

I'm guessing you still need me to get Ashton today? lol

Wow girl make sure you don't leave us hanging forever on the pg news!!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Let me ditto Suzanne.I am waiting now also-I dont want a third baby to be born in May and knowing my body the way I do it will be late or early-so we are waiting a few more months...LOL

Angelina said...

hang in there Michael. Ashton is pulling on over on you. He knows if he makes everyone sad them mommy will go home out of sheer guilt. You be the strong one. Take him to the park, for a stroll, or over to suzannes (like how i just invited you over to someone else's house). Kids are very flexible, but if they never learn to be because no one expects them to they will go up...rigid! Teach, play, and relax! Kids cry...he will be okay! Lu don't feel guilty you deserve this time!

Lou Arnold said...

Just to update everyone. I have taken the test three times. I don't get negative but I don't get positive. I get a faint line that would be positive. It is confusing. I have never seen this before. All research says consider this a positive. But I don't won't to get hopes up either way. I guess I will wait a few more days and see what's up. This is just crazy. my life would have a pregnancy test that shows up confusing three times on different days.

McDreamy said...

from experience, 4 times now, that's pregnant - just early pregnant. spring for the "answer" or "first response" if you haven't already.

and, angela, i love that you invited michael and ashton over! that boy is one of my favorite 2 year olds!

Lou Arnold said...

Yeah. I was holding out hope. We did it one time. Who would have thought. I will be OK with it. God just once again will prove to me that I can't plan things alone without him. Anyways, I have tried First Response. In fact it was the first two (the two pack). Then I did the Equate. I will try again Thursday or Friday because that is my schedule start date. I have a hutch that I am though. I am not sick but feel sick a little after eating ever time. I also go from hot to cold very quickly. Can't make my mind up. I was just hoping it was from the heat.

Angelina said...

Lou, if you are in LR just look up a pregnancy clinic and get tested for free. That or blood works much better. My guess is, you are. The test is just not reading well because HCG (hormone that the test is searching for) does not increase as fast during the first few weeks. Hope that helps! Hope you are having fun too.

Lee Ann James said...

WELL??? Is you is, or is you ain't?