Sunday, July 09, 2006

This one is for Mandy

OK. This is just a random post. Mandy had this on her blog, so I said what the heck. Well, Suzanne you are not the only boring one. I guess this means we can be great friends, since we are just alike.



You Are Basic Panties

You are a laid back chick with a real natural beauty.
You can make unwashed hair and minimal make-up super sexy.
Men tend to notice you show the "real you" - and they appreciate it.
And while basic makes boring for some, it looks classic on you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dare you post your bottom on the internet wearing only undies! Oh thats not yours? Sorry, carry on. ;)

Mandy said...

lol we're so brave, Lou! ;) At least men are attracted to your inner beauty.. according to mine they only want me b/c I'm a "wild child".. please don't tell my children that!

Lou Arnold said...

Yeah, but if you really look at the picture that don't look like plain undies. I consider white grandma undies plain. This are black and the girl does wear them quite sexy.

Mandy said...

So true.. i thought the same when I saw them.. b/c I have a pair just like em!

Mandy said...

oh.. forgot to add.. my identical pair do not look quite that nice on my behind! ;)