Thursday, July 06, 2006

Christmas Planning

I know what you are thinking. It is July. This girl has flown off her coup. Anyways, we have to plan months in advance with our family to try to fit everyone in.

Today, we have been planning our trip to Arizona. We are going there during Christmas to see Ashton's nana (Dr. Maxedon). We are going to fly. I have flown before but Michael, Hope, and Ashton haven't. It ought to be interesting. We have made our plans for Dec. 26 - Jan. 2. So don't plan anything during those times. Just kidding, we just won't be there and you will be sad because our lively crew is not there to keep you company.

Anyways, back to the flying. We are probably go to have to drive to Dallas and catch a plane. That sounds really crazy. I thought the same thing, but it is actually cheaper. Crazy! Anyways we will save like $70 to drive there and spend the night before the flight leaves. It is weird but I did do the research.

Enough thinking about Christmas. I hope that everyone's day is going great. Mine has been, especially thinking about Christmas. I love Christmas, I can't wait. It is really fun to watch your children open their presents. Actually, Ashton tries to open his presents early. We have to really watch him when the tree goes up. If we leave the room, he opens presents. I will talk to you guys tomorrow. Sorry to get off tracks and continue to talk about Christmas.

WE ARE GOING TO SPEND CHRISTMAS VACATION IN ARIZONA. WE MAY ACTUALLY SEE SOME SNOW. SO HA HA TO ALL YOU THAT ARE STAYING IN ARKANSAS.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love Christmas too!! And yep, watching the kids open their presents is so exciting to me! I could care less what I get... truly seeing THEIR eyes light up with each gift is such a blessing!

Yeah yeah.. enjoy your white Christmas.... I hope you get snowed in for that comment. ;)

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I love Christmas too!Already shopping but definitely looking for some traditions to add to it.....

Tammie S. said...

I'm glad somebody's thinking about Christmas!! I don't want to yet. HaHa! My kids are too old- I need some young kids to enjoy Christmas again! Just letting everybody know I am back to blogging: tammiestokes.blogspot.com
See you later