Friday, July 07, 2006

My Husband is an Alien!!!

For the longest time, I knew my husband was an alien. I just had no proof and did not know how to get the proof. I know most of you will not believe me, but it is true. I had the opportunity last night to have proof, but he would not let me get the proof. Why did I listen to the alien? Stupid me, I could have been on Unsolved Mysteries or the 6 o'clock news if I would have taken pictures. I could have received millions for my discovery. I am just so stupid.




Here's the story.....


Michael came home last night from work as usual around 9:30 pm. Only this time, he wasn't really Michael. The alien came out of him. It was quite freaky. Michael had what appeared to poison ivy all over his body. I do mean everywhere. Take a look at the figure above. Sorry I had to censor it. He took a benadryl and the next morning it was all ok. My question is what was that stuff. Was he turning into an alien because he was not in bed by midnight? I just find it odd that the next morning he was fine and no signs of this mysterious rash. Something is fishy. I am telling you he is an alien. Please believe me. I know I have no proof and this drawing doesn't prove anything, but you have to believe me. I will share my wealth with you when I turn him over to authorities, if you help me prove it.

Anyways, I have only known this to happen one other time. We were in college and dating. Out of no where he grew bumps all over him like chicken pox. The next morning they disappeared. Something crazy is going on. Please help me!!!



HAS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HUSBAND? IS HE NORMAL OR IS HE REALLY AN ALIEN?






I relied to the good old internet for answers. I found this book. I may buy it and see if it will help me.



I think I may have to mail it to my brother or someone else. I don't want Michael to think I am suspicious or anything. God only knows what he may do if he found out I knew he was an alien.



9 comments:

Mandy said...

If I can stop laughing long enough I"ll post a comment!!! lol!! The 'rash' he had could've been hives. I get them... it's a form of an anxiety attack. I get them from head to toe, they itch and look like welps.. like bug bites look. Typically they go away, with or without meds, by the next day but it is miserable!! I get them even when I don't feel stressed sometimes.. I guess some stresses you don't even realize you have! Just a thought of what it might have been.. if you choose not to go with the alien theory. ;)

Lou Arnold said...

I still like the alien idea and that could make me millions of dollars. Welps won't make me anything.

McDreamy said...

yeah, if it is welps, not only will it not make you any money, it may cost you the wal-mart flow if he discovers it's from the stress of bike-assembly. :)

Lou Arnold said...

Well, then I will pray that he is an alien.

Diana Harton said...

I am leaning toward alien...I have wondered several times what was under all of that hair. Have you noticed any other strange behavior? Has he been speaking into his cell phone without putting it to his ear? Keep us posted on the proof....lol

K.T. is Mommatude said...

You so crazy!LOL

Lou Arnold said...

He doesn't talk to his cell phone wihtout putting it to his ear. Or at least I haven't caught him yet. He does however complain about hearing high pitch sounds that no one hears. I wonder....

Lou Arnold said...

Jeff pointed out that in my previous blog picture that Michael was blurry and that could be a sign. Thanks Jeff for the idea. I may just let you in on my millions.

Diana Harton said...

I will get Doug to ask him a question in Klingon next time we see you guys....if he understands him then we will know for sure.

PS...Doug is not a Klingon....he can just speak their language.