Monday, July 17, 2006

Summer Break is Almost Over

Summer break is almost over! I know this because Ashton started day care today. I took him out because of the summer and now he is back. We are at a new day care. Ashton is now attending Kid's World. It is a Christian-based day care. He walked right in there and went about his business like he had been there before. He is so grown up.

I hope Ashton will learn lots of new things. Well, hopefully, not the assignment on the right. Hopefully, they will teach "Jesus Loves Me" or "The Itsy Bitsy Spider."

Next week, I won't be in town. I have workshops all week. Please pray for Michael, he must keep Ashton all week (Sunday through Thursday). God bless his soul. Anyways, enough babbling, I am going to go and finish more on my to do list. Maybe I will accomplish them because Ashton is not here to bother me.

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Yeah,I am starting to feel the summer coming to a close too....Good luck in your workshops and Good luck to Michael and being alone with Ashton,it will probably be great father-son bonding time for them.....Are you excited about working at D.C.?

Angelina said...

Hey, I had Ethan at Kid's World for awhile. Do you know that Grace Christian is not that much more and they take kids Ashton's age...? It was a great experience for Ethan! They are kind of ticky at Grace though....